Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Stores


Well I think buying at stores that are affordable but still have cute clothes is very important.
Of course there is all those expensive brand name stores that everybody likes to show off with but normally you can find the same article of clothing in different stores just for a lower price and it doesn't have the brand name on it.
If you do want brand name clothes, no problem, you can just buy them from stores that sell their clothes but on sale. Like the store; My Best Friends Closet.
I buy a lot of my clothes in Forever 21, I love that store because everything is cheap but you can find super cute things, and things that look expensive.
Look at the picture above. The dress on the left is $415 more expensive than the one from Forever 21, there is a bit of a difference in the dresses but I actually prefer the one from Forever 21 better.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm I just shared this post with others because the quality of write-up is amazing. Click here

    ReplyDelete