Monday, January 28, 2013

Key Pieces

I think having a few key pieces in your wardrobe is very important. These are your pieces of clothing that are super versatile. You can dress these pieces up and you can dress them down depending on the occasion. I think having at least one great pair of fitting jeans is important. You can do so many things with a nice pair of jeans. A little black dress is essential in your wardrobe. There are so many different types from a-line to fitted. You can dress this piece up by wear stilettos. You can also dress the LBD down by wearing flats and a cardigan or blazer. I also believe that every girl needs a cute cardigan or blazer, if it is for on top of a dress to keep you warm when you are going out. Or you can pair them with a simple t-shirt and jeans. A great winter coat is also important. Anyone could throw on a bold coat and look amazing. A coat is great because you can put it over anything and look and feel fashionable and functional. A maxi dress should also definitely be somewhere in your wardrobe because it is one of the most functional summer pieces. If I don't know what to wear on a summer day I put on a maxi dress, it is for sure one of my go-to pieces. Having black heels is very important and so extremely versatile! The right pair of black heels can be dressed down for a day time work attire with some skinny jeans. They can also be dressed up for a night out with you little black dress. I believe that every girl should have at least these key pieces in your closet, I do and many of these are definitely my go-to pieces when I don't know what to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment