Saturday, August 10, 2013

Ombré

 The problem with me is I get bored of my hair very quickly. So I decided to let it grow and try this new summer trend that I love so much. I recently dyed my hair ombré, and I love it! If you are worried about ruining your hair but love ombré and want to try this, don't worry. If an experienced person is bleaching your hair and paying attention while they are doing it, your hair should not get destroyed. Depending on how dark your hair is that is what decides how much bleach you need. They have to use bleach and use two different shades of dye. This didn't necessarily hurt my hair it just changed it a bit. Now my hair is a bit more dry and wavy-ish. I don't think this is only from my ombré though, my hair was already changing a little before I dyed it. Hair changes every five to seven years because of hormonal change. Ombré is colors that shade into each other graduated from dark to light. Generally ombré is done on brunettes. It doesn't normally show up very clear on blondes because then it would just be light to lighter. When you come to your colorist to dye your hair be prepared and have done the research. Come with pictures to show because there are many different ways ombré can be done. If your hair is all dried and done but you are not happy with the color, either its too dark or too light, don't be afraid to tell them. They should understand and try to fix it. This is what happened to me but now I am very happy with it. I know many people also try doing their own ombré. I do not recommend this because everyone I know who tried it was not 100% satisfied.  I also personally wouldn't trust myself with this. I hope if you do decided to ombré your hair, you end up loving it as much as I love mine.

3 comments:

  1. You should work on being so blunt with your sentences. Maybe add some variations of structure? Other than that it, it is good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog :) your fashion sense is amazing too! Keep it up :) I'm looking forward to new blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice website full of quite interesting and informative posts, so must keep on good working! check it out

    ReplyDelete