Friday, February 24, 2017

Grammy's 2017 Fashion





















I could say that the outfits of the red carpet this year were interesting. But that would be a total understatement. This was the first year that I watched the Grammy's and didn't fall in love with any outfit. I was underwhelmed, but hey thats just me. I believe the most talked about outfit was CeeLo Green and that was only for the memes. I truly only liked two outfits, and they were: Skylar Grey (Left) and Paris Jackson (Right). Skylar is wearing a classy blouse dress with a slit in the front. This is very unique and shows a sophistication. Paris is wearing very earthy tones that really bring out her eyes. The sparkles on her dress were done in a very tasteful way that made it look expensive rather than painstakingly bling. The shape also complimented her figure, especially with the high waist to make her legs look longer. Looking forward to see what the Oscar's Red Carpet will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment