Sunday, March 5, 2017

Over the Knee Boots

Over the knee high boots is currently one of the biggest shoe trends. People love them because of their ability to make your leg seem substantially longer than it truly is, and it slims your figure. There is a thin line between classy and trashy when wearing these boots, and many people seem to confuse the two. These boots attract a lot of attention to the legs. This means that your top half must be calm and modest. Dresses in my opinion look the best with over the knee boots and give a sense of class and self confidence. Another master tip to rocking over the knee boots is not allowing more then five inches between the edge of your boots and your hemline. Follow these simple tips and you will be able to dominate the streets in your over the knee boots.

6 comments:

  1. Nice boots! and thank you for the tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. I'm also short and I usually prefer to wear over the knee boots as they make me look longer. Thanks for sharing tips to dominate the streets in your over the knee boots. Will approach guest blogger Indian fashion blogger to publish my post on how I style over the knee boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Glad to see your blog and I do agree that over the knee high boots is currently one of the biggest shoe trends. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This over the knee boots looks wonderful. I love it.

    Thank you,
    ambfa

    ReplyDelete