Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dutch Style!!!

Well I just arrived in Holland yesterday and I can already tell what amazing trends are in fashion right now in Holland. From all the countries that I've been in I think that most Dutch have a amazing sense of style and they really care about how they look and that they always look good. I just went to grocery store and I see girls wearing the coolest outfits ever. Here they are not afraid to dress a bit out of side the box and thats what I love so much about Dutch Style. Even though it is summer here it's only 60 degrees so you have to wear long pants and a sweater. Many girls here are wearing very cool colorful jeggins just today I think I saw every color of the rainbow jeggins. They could pick the craziest color jean, I've seen neon pink to yellow to a really cool shade of teal. Then they match it with a neutral color shirt nothing that is too detailed since the pants pop out themselves. And then over there shorts sleeves they were a leather jacket. Leather jackets can make any outfit look really cool. Just like Stacy London says every girl need at least one leather jacket in her closet at all times. Now your probably thinking what shoes go with that! Well almost any type of shoe goes you can wear anything from tall boots to converse high tops or even just regular flats.

1 comment:

  1. You’ve put enormous insights about the topic here, continue the good work! click to find out more

    ReplyDelete