Saturday, August 25, 2012

Mullet Skirt

A Mullet skirt is one of the biggest fashion trends currently for one it is suitable from day to day and then in the evening you can even go out with it. A more common name for a Mullet skirt is a high-low skirt. Now I'm sure you know what I am talking about. These skirts are so controversial, it really reminds me of a mullet business in the front party in the back! This new trend is perfect for when you can’t decide between party or casual, modest or sassy, maxi or mini… instead you can have the best of both worlds! 
My one rule to always keep when wearing a maxi skirt is ALWAYS wear heels. This dress can really wash you out if you don't have heels to add a few inches to your height
Since this skirt is so unsymmetrical it attracts a lot of attention to the lower half your body and makes a very bold statement so make sure not to wear too detailed shirt. With most loose skirts I always say to wear a tighter shirt on the top to make the outfit look proportional but I have to say with the Mullet skirt you can break this rule. You can wear almost every type of shirt except a long shirt since most Mullet skirts are high wasted. I have to say that at first I didn't like this trend but now I am totally in love with it. 
This skirt is an amazing skirt and I am sure if you wear it people will stop you to give you many compliments!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I will today :) I already wrote now I just need to post! Thanx

      Delete
  2. I just go a navy blue one at forever 21 and its to die for but I don't really know what type of shirt to wear with it ..... I want to go to school with it one day but what shirt ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please help me I have no clue what shirt to wear with my millet skirt I want to find out before school starts again!!!! Spring break yaaaaa!!! My skirtbis navy blue!! Help pleases! !! ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok so first of all I love it so much that your asking me for fashion advice! And second, wear a simple shirt not something too interesting so you keep the attention of your beautiful skirt. What about a pink shirt? I think that would look really good together. Hope this helps!

      Delete
  4. I'm Wearing a floral print High-low skirt and have no idea what shirt I should wear! Its for school so I dont want to be to flashy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for asking for my opinion, I love giving advice. I would definitely wear something very simple to go with it. Floral mullet skirts are very powering so I think stay simple and just wear a cute simple tank-top you can tuck into your skirt. A neutral color that is in your skirt would work best. Hope this helps!

      Delete
  5. Cheers! You have really allured me; I have no words to explain my feelings about your post. click for source

    ReplyDelete