Monday, September 17, 2012

Bold prints pants

Well fall is starting soon so I wanted to update you on one of my favorite trends. Bold Print Pants, are the most exceptional and special new fall styles. They make your outfit look like a lot of fun while being very comfortable, it is just like wearing jeans except it looks a lot more stylish. It is so much fun because there are so many different prints off pants, that go with almost anything. There are the girly floral pants that I love that are very fun and go great with ballet flats and really look good with pastel colored shirts. There is also Leopard print pants; I have what I call the Snow Leopard pants becasue they are white and gray, but many people also like the regular colored Leopard pants with the brown and black print. There is one print that really popped out to me which I saw a teenager on the street wearing, zebra print pants. I thought it was the coolest thing, it was really a fashion risk but it looked amazing and cool. You can match it with any colored shirt because it is just black and white. You can buy these bold pants in pretty much every store with some kind of fashion sense. This is truly my favorite fall trend.

1 comment: