Thursday, November 29, 2012

Beanies

Do you want to keep your ears warm this winter but still look stylish? Of course you do! I think the simplest solution would be a hat. In the winter a cute hat doesn't only need to be for outdoors to keep your ears warm. But it can also be a cute winter hairstyle for any time of day. I'm sure you're thinking to yourself "winter hats are so boring!" Well have you ever thought of a beanie as a winter hat. Beanies are extremely stylish and extremely in style right now. What I love about beanies is that there are so many different types there is always one that is perfect for you. There are so many different colors, different styles. They have ones with pom poms on the end ones without pom poms. Beanies are just so much fun. They are cool and versatile. Some beanies even have fleece inside of them which can many times be even warmer then a regular old hat. Beanies are not only for skaters and snow boarders. Some beanies can also be chic, for instance imagine a white beanie with a knitted design I personally think that is very chic. My favorite brand for beanies is Burton, their beanies I think are some of the best! But there are many extremely cute beanies in a lot of other stores and brands. I hope that next time its winter and you don't know what to do with your hair you think back to this post and put on a cute beanie.

10 comments:

  1. what about beanies that match your hair color like if you have dark hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My biggest beanie tip is to get a beanie which contrasts with your hair color. So if you have dark hair I would recommend a lighter colored beanie and vice versa.

      Delete
  2. What color do you recommend with around Christmas time/ the holidays?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have dark hair I would recommend snowy colors like; white and baby blue! If you have light hair dark/navy blue can look really good! Thanx for your questions :) If you have any more feel free to ask.

      Delete
  3. Praise the lord. Someone who actually knows fashion! You should do your next blog on a waterfall braid or side braid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanx so much! Yah I was thinking about writing about that for my next post so great idea!

      Delete
  4. ^Agreed with that chick but also the sock buns like i said at school today!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah that will also be in my next post thanx for the awesome idea!

      Delete