Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Boots


Its becoming winter and the biggest winter accessories is, boots! There are so many different types of boots how do you know which to get? I'm here to help. Lets start off with a more classic style of boots, the riding boots. Even if you may not think looking chic and classy is your type of shoe you should look into it. Riding boots are tall simple boots which are very versatile. They can go which pretty much every outfit you can imagine. Also I am sure you have seen the combat boots. They are extremely in style right now. Yes you might think that combat boots are a little hard core and a little rocker. That may be true in some combat boots but in others, they can be cool and some can even be classy. If you want to buy combat shoes but are afraid of having to much of a rocker look or maybe you just don't want to blend in with every body else. You should try a different color than black, you could try grey or even brown! I think brown combat boots is a major trend setter it sets yours apart from all the other black over used combat boots. If your not classy or rocker then you want shoes that are in between riding boots and combat boots somewhere in the middle of, classy as riding boots and rocker from combat boots. Minnetonka is definitely your path to take when it comes up to boots! Minnetonkas are native american fringed boots. This is a style that I call Indie, they are very into the latest fashion but don't dress the same as everyone else. I hope I was able to help you decide which style of boot you are!

13 comments:

  1. I love your fashion sense and tips. I can imagine you owning your own clothing line or magazine. Now, what do you think about uggs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx so much! It means alot! To tell you the truth I really am not found of uggs at all.

      Delete
    2. Aw, I find them adorable. Like leggings, oversized sweater, scarf, and cute little uggs.

      Delete
    3. Omg yes!!! expect I love combat boots with that type of outfit :)

      Delete
  2. I, my friend told me that you have an amazing blog, so I came to check it out :) First page on Google helps :D haha, and she's right. I love your blog so much. I'm going to come and check up on it all the time JUST to see new posts! Update please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh im so happy that litterally made my day thanx so much <3 Thats so nice it just makes me want to post more I will update soon if you have any ideas feel free to tell me!

      Delete
  3. Every girl in my school keeps talking about this blog and saying how amazing it is, and they're right. This blog is like another Teen Vogue to us. Please update!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanx soooo much. Being compared to Teen Vogue that's probably the biggest compliment I will get, I love Teen Vogue. I promise I will update tonight, do u have any suggestions? I am so happy I have such loyal followers because of people like you I keep on writing my blog. So, thanx <3

      Delete
  4. omg, update please!! So good and such a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thanx so much <3 it means so much to me I will update today thanx

      Delete
  5. Yo thanks so much for the tips! I'll keep that in mind!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also what do u think about Jordan's a lot of girls say I'm rachet for wearing them I might just stick with combat boots your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey guys! I love your blog too much. I am waiting for more cool postings to read! Cheers… check out your url

    ReplyDelete